Clever, I know.
It’s about 3am and my face hurts. That means I’m…thinking.
Or stressed. They go hand in hand sometimes.
So here we go with the bullet points again. Apologies.
* Wandered around the app again tonight. Usually this helps me sleep (no offense, it’s just soothing. You all are more interesting than you know) but lately I’m in a very…spongy place. Things don’t just float through the grey matter anymore…I’m learning.
* For example: I’m pretty sure my grandparents are better at the internet than I am. Seriously.
* I’m genuinely concerned about some things that probably don’t matter, while choosing to ignore things that probably do.
* I hate living in the woods. It sounds so rustic and charming and during the day I totally agree. At night…no. Just…no. It’s a friggin jungle. I had no idea. Creatures and bugs (a new kind every day!) just appear and do their thing and they really just do not give a shit. I, on the other hand, am thoroughly alarmed to find myself so suddenly amongst them. I’ve seen things, I tell you. And…there’s a turkey somewhere. Also something that sounds exactly like a monkey. No joke.
To be stressed out with your own human stuff and surprised by nature…I guess maybe that’s clarity.
* I am resisting the urge to stir things up. They are not my things. Besides, I tried that once. It didn’t work out.
* some things you just don’t poke. Like bears. It’s not being a wimp, it’s being smart.