…still pretty cool.
I tried to find out if I missed a deadline or something but…you know me and web searches! (Fail)
Anywho…been wanting to give my reading list a shout out for a while and now Living a Beautiful Life has given me the perfect excuse. Drum roll, please…
Thank you so much Danica! (:
The rules are:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Add the One Lovely Blog logo to your post.
Share 7 facts/or things about yourself.
Nominate 10 -15 bloggers you admire and inform the nominees by commenting on their blog.
The last two rules are also my reasons for taking so long to respond (sorry!). I was waiting for a “good time” which is pretty much like waiting for a “good” presidential candidate or an eBay package from China…it ain’t comin any time soon, kid.
So! Seven facts:
1. I suck at lists, especially factual ones.
2. I painted my piano blue. It was the only color I had.
3. I have two lil boys ages 6 and 8.
4. I’ve been married to my best friend and high school sweetheart for 10 years.
5. I have two brothers and a sister that I couldn’t live without.
6. If I was rich I’d have couches EVERYwhere.
7. I believe in unicorns and I’m scared of the dark but I am not 6 years old.
I’d easily nominate just about every blog I follow, so if you’re looking for some good reads just check out my blog roll. Seriously.
In no particular order:
1. Inspiration in Progress ~ Linda writes little stories and stuff here that I truly love because they remind me of O’Henry, and because they’re short, sweet and make me laugh.
2. Aopinionatedman ~ Because, duh. You’re most likely reading his blog already, but on the off chance you’re not, give this one a clickity-click. He totally won’t accept or participate but still.
3. Auntie Doris/ ~ I’m pretty sure this blog is even better than I’m capable of knowing, like Roman à clef or something. Great stuff.
4. Life in Progress ~ Another one from Linda. Is that allowed. I don’t care. You need to be reading it either way.
5. Cici’s Rant ~ Lil bit of everything in this one. Poetry, life stuff and general ranty goodness.
6.Thehonkinggoose ~ Another mixed bag of goodness (I keep my iPod on shuffle, what can I say). It’s always a good read and she’s super friendly too (actually, they all are believe it or not!)
7. Bacon ~ I’ll eat anything if there’s bacon on it and I read everything Bacon writes. They both make me smile.
8. Living a Beautiful Life ~ Poetry, stories, music and it’s all yup! Beautiful.
9. Story Time with John ~ He’s well traveled and well spoken! What the eff! Also funny so there’s that.
10. Mindful Digressions ~ Found this one because he left well written comments on other blogs I read so I hit that follow button and never looked back.
11. PS Bartlett ~ An author that shares her book info, artwork, and really cute tidbits from her life.
12. MyOBT ~ You can pretty much count on a few laughs from anyone on my list, and this blog is no exception. Hilarious, informative, and always interesting.
13. Irreverent on the Internet ~ A readable review blog! No really! She’s honest, funny, and well spoken. A rare bird indeed.
14. Rant Forever ~ Name kinda speaks for it’s self, right? Who doesn’t love a good rant?!
15. Explore Animation ~ Gamer talk! I love me some games, doesn’t everybody?
Thanks for being awesome, guys!
If any of those links don’t work I’ll cry myself to sleep but ya need to let me know anyway.